Wednesday, October 29, 2008

lucky day

I am very upset/pissed/disappointed now but I feel much better now after having a good cry. I am never going to let myself go through that again. Never.

Anyway it's weird to blog now having such a mood. But I have something cool I wanna tell.

Today's a lucky day. In the LT in the morning during the science enrichment thing, Yvett and I picked up 2 bucks. Then no one claimed it so..... We used the money to buy snacks to eat during the thing. Heheh. (Okay I feel bad for the person who lost the $2 to our snacks.)

Then later on, at orchard, we decided to go down to Cine for neoprints although we were super broke. And coincidentally at the shop, some 2 ladies came to us and offered to split $16 bucks with us cuz they found it on the ground and they don't know what to do with it. (Heh, unlucky person #2.) So we got 8 bucks and we ended up paying 75 cents each for our neoprint.

LUCKY OR LUCKY. Those people who lost their money to our useless spending are so pitiful. Oooops.

No comments: